Saturday, 19 April 2008

Bad incident of breaking down bus.....

Last week on Wednesday night(16/4/08), I was headed back home by bus after having night class. Through this bus was direct bus to Sengkang area where I stay, so that I had not to change another bus after that. But.... that was when after the next bus-stop, it suddenly went broke down! That was really bad. At first the bus driver tried to start the engined of the bus at least twice. After that, he tried to call opearter through his radio walking talk. Within few mintures, not more than 30 mintures later the driver ordered every passagers for alightment to take next bus as it was not working well. Quite surprised to some people, they had to take the next bus alright.
Since I came this unlucky incident of broken down bus twice before hand and now this was my third time for this breaking down bus. So I had to wait for another bus as usuall untill the bus arrived later. Next time, if you are in bus and then all sudden come in breaking down at this point, man you are suring be the next guy to be stuck right in the bus because of this problem. Better prepar if you not aware about this happen.....><*
PS:I was quite mad at point of time but at least I still forgiven this bus driver after all as he had been trying out to fix the bus.

No comments: