Saturday, 22 January 2011

Long time, no see you.....

Since way back last year, I haven't keep in touch on blog for long time due to the workplace and busy studies for the national exams(OK I passed for the N level English but... failed for the O level for three other subjusts).Anyway... I will start off with this blog called ComixArt Project since I created way back one or two years ago. I just post some of my artworks already but still I haven't post out for long year until now. This time, from this year onwards I will post out more artworks in next post(although I can't promise at least 100% for sure....)on ComixArt Project.
Right now I'm using this laptop(Ah yes, my new laptop since last year on Nov) due to the break down and worn out of the PC(which is what happened to my old PC....right....)I haven't use the printer cum scranner for the scranning the pictures. I wonder if this laptop works(cause my sisters also used this machine to print out through their laptop before).. U know what, let me try out some test with my laptop if see how it goes with that machine.
Until then, I will typing down on next post. Later..... >___<

NOTE: My new year wishs is to lose some weight by 8-10Kg of body mass. And yeah don't worry,I will find time to do next drawing before posting out on CA Project blog. Thanks alot and sorry for keeping on deny.

No comments: