Tuesday, 25 March 2008

Hard time for GEO textbook

Since three weeks ago just started the night classes at the prviate school as I'm doing the N level examtion this year, all the things seem ready including pencilbox and sheets of papers to be prepare but.... I only bought the number of textbooks for some of the subjusts as I wasn't for sure wherther I needed them or to get another books.
On the first week of four-night study couse was Geographt lesson which held every Tuesday night.This GEO lessons were cover basing on two topices, Phy GEO and Human GEO. But the only problem was that one of my textbook didn't had all topices that covered on the Human GEO which were more on human popultion and settingment. I got almost wrong one instead.... ><; But still I had to keep another book(which I just bought two books, Sec 3 and Sec 4 for N-level) because there still had other Human GEO topice that cover for N and O level. OK, never mind about that but I had to find one that contian the base of Human GEO.
So on centre days, I went to the bookstore to look for the Human GEO textbook. But...... not all GEO subject books are selling these days as some of the topices already change for the secondly and JC school. And my older sister had to find one book for me from the Base Pase as there alot of old books for sale. Once on reture, I only recived this textbook that had not covered at all as it was inter version not the pure version.(pure version that contian only first base of Phy and Human GEO.) Almaka!! Now I had to change book. But think again, not easy to find one these days as some the publishtion centres don't produce such old and good books these days. So yeah it's quite sad not much books to buy one only some other bookstores still have selled the old publishition ones. Well, must be though.
Next day or another day before coming for the Human topice(I still now studying the Phy topice one first) I will find the book somewhere before someone else may want to steal away from bookshelts I better get one soon......^^;;

Note: Since I haven't blog in for some times, sorry just to keep you waiting. Thanks!

No comments: