Tuesday, 11 March 2008

IT Fair at Sunect City

Last week, I went out together with my family to Suncet City for the IT Fair. Well.... not one but two visting days for the IT Fair. Althrough the fair ran on 6th of March to 9th of March(Thursday to Sunday), there were alot of people crowned around like canned fish at the fair!!
There were alot of things to see and try some stuffs. And the reason that I went with my sisters and my mom was to replace the old PC as it was crashed and broken down in the sudden. On the another hand however was that one of my sisters wanted to buy a new laptop as her old one about to full of speace. And older sister, well she wanted to get the Ipod for her MP3 music.
On last Friday, my sisters and myself went there to look for the computer. Since now all PCs are gone together with the LCD screens, so looks like we had to buy one for the table space.^_^ Besides that, we also went around the fair and looked the gadgets from one booth to the another, and then finally we found what we wanted for ourselves. But we had to go back again to buy the items that we needed.
On the next evening(Saturday), my sisters just went there earily and mom and I went to the fair later that to buy the PC for our home use. Just as we went to the fair, the crowned were too many inside and we had to wait at outside for others to come. Just nice, they came in together with a friend of my younger sister who is known well for the computer stuff. First, we went to buy the PC first, while my younger sister went to buy the laptop from another booth. My older sister just went to Apple Com booth for her Ipod after mom just paid the bill with her created card.(sorry I not sure if I spell off corrcetly) But, one problem was that we haven't collcet our PC yet as the screens hadn't came in just then. AND...... the vounder hadn't handled out to us too. Well we had to wait at outside again as there were too many people in there. So it was my older sister's turn to collect them indeed.0_0;;
After the buying stuffs from IT fair, dad came in to pick up us out and then we went to the noodle shop for our dinner together with bubby friend of younger sister's.
After all, now I got my new PC at home, I got some troblem to doing the game istalltions but still they run well after all. Never mind about this computer. What was worst happen however, of couse not at IT fair anyway, but.... I got myself knocked my head against the top of the door van after the night meal........ OUCH!------ That was painful enough!! >^<**

No comments: