Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Ah.....a supprise from neighbour, a surge cane??

Today(12/2/2008), I just came back with the eggs that I bought from nearby shop when I met up with my neighbours who are living oppsition of our apartment. Then as we took lift to 15th floor, I saw some of the surge canes that they just bought from market in their own bicycle's basket. Hmmmm........ I wondered what they do with these? So I asked them what they were for and guess what? The anuty gave me one of them as for sweet bite. But wait! How did I eat this surge cane just like that? Well, they said that you have to cut it with the kittchen kife and then just eat the stams instead. Eh....... now I wonder how I have to eat this anyway. When I reture back home, I told mum that neighbours just given to me one of the surge canes and she said that I suppose to stuck some of the juice from it once cut out of the cane. No wonder it seems to be that way at all. I should try one the next day. ^^

No comments: