Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Afternoon shopping at Seragoon Garden

Yesterday afternoon(5/2/2008), my sisters and myself went to the Seragoon Garden to shop for New Year clothes. Oh yeah, we supposed to go the market area to buy clothes from the clothes shops. You may thinking why we went down there instead going to the shopping centres to buy new stuffs.Actually, we were there to buy clothes as there were many clothes of design to choese. Aiyo, we not mean to buy clothes that look like aunties what....... ><;
Anyway, we went there by first, taking the MRT train from MRT station to reach the Seragoon MRT station. From station, we went down to the bus interchange to take the bus,317 to the Seragoon Garden.(It's suppose have the circle road link between three roads.)
Once we reached there, we went to the wet market cum food court across the road before went into one of the shops that sells of clothes. At first shop, there were some of clothes that were very nice but all suitable for three of us.... I tried two pieces of dress for which I could wear along with my legging pants that I have. But, one of them suited me quite well than another piece. Eh..... never mind, I bought this dress instead. Next stop, we went to another shop that selling the clothes as well(which my younger sister would say "have other clothes to choese ").The clothes were very nice as they imported from overseas. I actually wanted to try the jeans as they were design very nice and my sisters wanted me to tried the top dress that looked really sweet. So....uh.... I tried on them. Althrough the tops looked nice with me, eh..... the jeans were not very good fit because of my tummy..... MUST DO SOME EXCITES.... TT Just before payment, my older sister left short cash of money and she would go to the ATM mahince to withdraw out some. But.... there wasn't any nearby around the martket so she had to go down the bank outlet to withdraw instead....
After shopping, we went to food court to have tea time. One of sisters went to buy some fried dumpings as she felt quite hurgey at that time. And we end up sharing dumpings indeed.(In the end, I ate too much for myself)
Afterward, we went back home around five plus in late afternoon and things done quickly before we went to Hougang Mall for dinner.(that day was also my dad's birthday) Just how I wish that I would get any better outfit if I would be that silm. Right no way better..... Better watch of diet.

No comments: