Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Doing dye hair in DIY methor

Just for today(6/2/2008) I was trying out the DIY dye product for myself. And I found out that it was hard to get used of doing dye for two reason: one because of short hands I end up comb downwards. The another was I had shoulder leanght hair so I had to combed up way...... downwards already.
I first prepared some things for the dye hair: a set of dye product(Hoyu), towel, old T-shirt, shampoo and condation, and ever my timer.
Althrough I picked the Milky Tea colour(something almost light brown) yesterday, the colour turn out to be almost dark brown...... Uh...... Almost very nice as I through so.... >_<
Everything seem quite well through as I followed the manuall on my own. But.... Eh... somehow I got myself hard hair as I did most of all combed downward. HA HA HA....... Never mind about that. Waited till my older sister came back home from Compasspoint ( she gone there that earily for the liberily) and saw what I did. Aiyo!!!!! She helped me to recomb over my hair as it needed to oxide of the colour.... TT
Actually, this DIY dye suppose to be easy way but I not too sure why I end up quite a mess... -~-;; Maybe next time I should do dye hair by combing ups and downs of mess.
Note: Luckliy, my hair now looked almost almond brow to me.

No comments: