Sunday, 25 November 2007

Evening concert by SCO

Last Saturday, 24/11/2007 was the evening concert for those who gone to the Singapore Conference Hall for the Singapore Chinese Orchestra ( known as SCO in short) performers'. The evening concert was Shanghai Night as it had some of the solo performs from China area. Well, that was guest conductor who was also from China too. Uh..... you guys still don't know why I was there with my parents at the concert in the first place. ^_^;;;;
There were five songs for that evening concert:
1)East Flows the Yangtze River
2)Abacus Rondo
3)River South
4)The Fantasia of Maiden Mo Chou
5)Five Golden Flowers
I was actually enjoying myself through I was yawning at cencert time. The Yangtze River song was solo performed by Mdm Zhang Nian Bing known for playing ture of "Guqin". She was good through not easy to some who wanted to try on "Guqin" indeed.
The Abacus Rondo, was supposed to be play with this unusual intrestma, abacus of couse.... o_o; I wondered why but couldn't be help myself while enjoyment of this piece.
What I actually liked the most was The Fantasia of Maiden Mo Chou and the last piece Five Golden Flowers. Both were very nice music. Ms Shen Qing who is "Er hu" soloties is also playing this piece The Fantasia of Maiden Mo Chou. She was very good on "Er hu". As I played the "er hu" before in old school days, I found it was very nice music turn after all. In the end of the piece, she got some of the flowers from the auiditon people.
Before the concert end, there was on called for the another piece music. And I guessed that they wanted to heat the music once more.
So after the concert was end, there was the audition sighting from the performers. Uh...... I didin't think I had time to go for ahead as I just wanted to go back and sleep.....zzzZZZZZzzZZZZzz.........-o- Well, it was 10 PM plus through so that was why it was late at night. Ok, that's all for that day. ^^V

No comments: