Saturday, 17 November 2007

Golden Year, Golden Heart (making)

Yesterday (17/11/2007) I went to the Peace Connet at North Brigh Road for the parpertiona for the event next week, Saturday (24/11). I was late for the project, by then some voluteers and even elderly voluteers were there already. These youth volunteers were doing the banner for the event. Soon after that, some other volunteers came late as well. -~-; ........
Anyway, we were first team up with some of the elder voltueers. After that, we were started to work on the poster. While making the poster, I was the only one drawing some pictures and others had to do some patching work after I done with that. >~<;;; Next round, we had singing songs a few rounds and afterwards we had break. We gave some of the bread and water bottoles to the elder voluteers. That should be enough for everyone. Then, we now learned the flold of the canne. HA HA HA!! I know, I haven't learn that one before..... I through so.... >~<;;;; We made the canne from the beingging to the end, but I got myself mixed up one fold to the another. ><;; That took for about few papers to make before we packed up for leaving. After all of the making we had done, it was later we had the prize giving for the poster artwork. Well, not only that we did a pretty done through but we had to give to the elderlies instead as their prizes.So after that, it was time to go back home for a break. Next week, I will go out to the elderly home with other volunteers for the party event. Can't wait forward to meet elderly volunteers soon! ^_^

No comments: