Tuesday, 13 November 2007

FFA movie workshop

Hi everyone, this is my first time to do the blog. Hopefully you guys would read on the first post. On last Saturday (10 Novemeber, 2007) I went to Funnal Mall for the workshop from City Hall MRT station. Well, at least I knew where the mall was but then I almost got myself lost...... >_<;; I went up and down twice to find where on earth IAH cybercafe was?! So, where I asked one of the saleman from the store, he told me that I had to walk through the 1st floor to go another side of the B1 floor. Eh.... OK, it was just oppsite the Coldstorage. ><; Before the workshop was started, I sat one of the computer area just in front of the main door where I enter the cybercafe. Uh.... at least that I also sat next to that guy who was with his friend of couse. Well, we had to wait for a while as others haven't setted with the progamme. The progamme started quite late then. ^*^;; Hmmmm..... I wonder what were they doing before that laterly. During the workshop, we were learnt about the progamme software at the same time tried to play around at the same time. I got the matter through trial and error at point of time. OK, next we supposed to make the film by ourselves. I did mangered the film with some of the efferts and other the sildes in but the problem I had so far was that I didn't know where were I going to type in those sub titles into and I had no idea where how I put some of the music into those slots. T^T At point of time, the IAH group were went round to watch some others' film for each of 10 mins before they went to next one. Uh.... I guess that I hadn't finished my film in the end. What is most interesting about this workshop was not only about the software progamme that I did tried before, there was a group of the family of four ( there were small children with their parents of couse )!! In the end of the workshop, the first winner was the youngest particiter from the family went away with the prize. HA HA HA!!! Never mind, we actully did the film quite well after all. At least that I was glad that progamme was the most interesting thing about this event. Expect that, well, I guess that the timming seem to have quite deley for a while. Which was good enough for me. Only thing was not so sure where the bus stop was.... I quite got myself lost after the workshop... Sad case now. TT Next time I better bring my guild book for the transport. Well that's all I have now, so if you have any commans, just post here or Email me as you like and I will post next one on another time. Note: I just done my film. One of the works was done by me.... just see for yourself. (Clue: My GE family chartcher is Kenjishine)

No comments: