Sunday, 18 November 2007

Painting class at NAFA

Last week, on Wednesday (14/11/2007), I went for the art class at the NAFA ( somewhere near the Sunshine Plaze).
My class is usually at Camp 1, room 03-14 on every Wednesday for 8 lessons. And it's start at 7 PM sharp untill at 10 PM in the evening.
Before I went to strginht for my class, I supposed to buy some paints and the caven (11x14) for my lesson. The only problem I had was I didn't know where the ART FRIENDS was....... And I got myself lost!! T^T I asked some people about the dictortions and still... Eh... I got myself lost over again for 4 times!! >~<;;By the time, right after 7, I was late for the class. Plus, I didn't bought them in time so, no painting for me on the first day. TT;;
At the class, the teacher was talking with the students on the based of painting including the colour tones, mixture and the light and dark share.
Since I knew a few things about painting, I got the idea what it was like. After the talk, we started to draw out on the piece of paper as our rough paper. I drew few times to get the picture right even through my eye sigh seem quite different postions. We drew out the drawing untill break time.
After the break, our teacher took us a tour at the 4th floor, for the view of the art gallry. Some of works which was done by the school students, were very great and some others were not so bad at all. And we entered the room where the second year students were doing their own project, were full with painting broads everywhere. Of course some had to be touch up through and I was quite surprised how they mangered to do that on their own.
After the tour, we started to paint the classifier verison in which we had to paint in all brown colour before colour the object of the picture in final patch.
While I was watching how they do, I was told that I had to do it right at home which was why I had to buy the cavan in the first place.
So, that's why I had to go to the ART FRIENDS at Orchan Road to buy some of the paint and the canven on Saturday morning, round 11 plus before noon.
Now, today I drew out the picture that I drew out from the rough paper before I colour the picture in brown. I painted brown colour in full broad then later added colour for details. The object should paint in based before add the single colour as this picture is in classifier one. By then now..... Eh..... I painted almost a mass. But the overal is not too bad. I wonder what the teacher would say about this picture. Anyway, tomorrow I returen back for the lesson to complate the last work patch. ^x^;;

No comments: