Thursday, 17 January 2008

Afternoon shopping with friend at Tampines Park

Today is Thrusday(17/1/2008), and I was slept over time this morning.But....I haven't eat my breakfast yet as for oversleep.-~-
Never mind about it, because I supposed to meet my friend at the Tampines MRT station to pass my camera to one of my friend, saying that she needed this for some picture for the momeny of her Indonesn friend.So, I went off to meet her, name Jenny, to pass camera to her.
When I reached there at MRT station, at first, I didn't see where she gone to. Hmmm..... Maybe she was late, I think.... -_-... After waiting for her awhile, I called her handphone to see where she was, and guess what, she was there just right the control station somewhere near the exter door way.Ok, I saw her now. XE
Anyway, since she was there, I wanted to pass her with my camera but then....AHHH!! I forgot that it didn't have battely within so.... uh.... better went down with her to the photoshop to buy battely and at the same time, buying some films for the camera. Gee....><; Only after that, Jenny was asking me whether I wanted to go to the Tanpines Park for awhile so I had to agree with her for the walk now.She told me that she would meet my friend who was wanting to borrow my camera, at Bishan in the afternoon later.

So now we took the free serving bus to the park and we dropped by at the IKEA store first.As it was lunch time,we had to eat on the second floor, the IKEA cafe and restaurant. I had my meat balls with noodle with potato salade and a cup of hot tea while my friend had also cup of tea as she had the lunch box along. Oh well, that was because she had to learn how to cook otherwise she didn't know what to do if she getting married soon.Eh ah, I doubt she meant that way. ^_^;; After lunch, we went down to walk around at the market hall for awhile before exit out to the BIG supermarket right across from IKEA, the Giant supermarket.... I just went there to buy some items that I need: oat crease and crease drink. But... since this place was very big, now where were they?? My friend and I, myself had to sreach around for them throught I knew that they might be place at scetion no.9 somewhere I think.... Uh.... think again, I better went to ask the staff for the oat crease because I couldn't find where it hell was!! XC Thank goodness one said that it was some where right on top of the shalve which I afread it came only in tin..... Sad case. Better find it at other else where. I just needed it for filling up the bottel of couse....-_-; But the good thing was that I bought the crease drink back home finally... HEE HEE!! >_
Just before return back the station, she was asking me wherthe I can lean her the PS game as she want to play the game on PS2. So... well I would ask my sister if it's OK with her before meeting her next week. I would bring her to Hougang Mall for shopping on next time meeting.^^

No comments: