Sunday, 27 January 2008

Wonder Thuresday afternoon......

On last Thurday(24/1/2008), I was at the workshop(around the Tampines area) for usuall repair and cleaning the second hand wheelchairs and other aiding items when my phone rang.It was message from my friend wherthe see could meet me at the Tampines in the afternoon as she wouldn't meet me on Saturday morning.(As I had the volunteer on that day.) Since I was there, I told her in message that I would meet her at the MRT station before one o'clock.
So, later in the afternoon, I met her at the MRT station and she passed me over back my camera and the films including the chewing gum.(Uh.... I doubt my other friend had passed back to her as nobody wanted to take pictures together....)Then, she also passed me the blue booklet and a fold card. It was the bibe of the Chistinse. She asked me to read these first as she wanted me to join in the group if I interested. Since then, I read the bibe, at first... I was wonder wherther should I join in now or later. Maybe? Hmmmmm...... After I through about for few days, I found that something maybe too early for me to do now. I mean....do I have to now?? Since I'm freethinker, I rather just leave it as just a case.(After all.... I end up throw that book along with the card away this time as coming the Chinese New Year.)o*o
But it's OK with me now. It's just that I just regrat not to return back to her at all. Sad case for me. T_T

No comments: