Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Sudden Black Out at Seragoon North

Just happen last Saturday(12/1/2008) it was raining day as usual at my father's shop around the Seragoon North Avenue 1 when suddenly black out after the light strike! Eh..... quite very bad through... I'm afraid.><;;
Around the afternoon( about 4PM I think....) the business were normal as usual when the weather started to rain like cats and dogs.Although nothing seem as bad as the one happen at Orchrand Road and Thomas Road as they were flood with raining water everywhere,just then suddenly the electricity went black out! EEK!! >^<
Well, lucky for everyone, my mum just went up at the top hidded conner to switch on the elecrtcity power. But.... unforturently for her, she had to climb up twice as I said before.Quite mean.....BAD! T-T
Never mind.... It was just an incident we had so far, hopefully that we wouldn't want to end up the same trouble over again ever it was in raining season.X(

No comments: