Friday, 7 December 2007

AuditionSEA:"Love Destiny" Event

This time, I tried this competion called "Love Destiny" event which this is involment with those three people in main story line; GMHipHop, GMDominus and GMSummerProm and they had been friends together ever at the dance school until two boys fell in love with their friendly girl Summer. But then, there's more. This wrecker guy name GMswingard who was quite trouble maker caused both HipHop and Dominus got themself a mass. But actually, he loved with Summer very much!
So far, two episodes were moved on there was episode 3 conutinated on so I was chanced to try this event to see if I made it for this couple mode challgen. I like this mode very much through as I can partner and then dance with him ever can do more than two prefect combots.
Now, back to this topic, when I entered the game at about 8:30 PM (0800 +PMT) in chancel 9, alot of people took part this event. (Wah!! So many people playing at this chancel....) T^T
I did tried many times over and over to enter this room "Love Destiny 3" and failed each time I tried. During mass of waiting, I was typing like madness man!! O~o;;; Until I finally entered the room but only one problem........ too many people at the back stage I had no place to move so in the end GM just kicked me out after that. This is so sad case!! T~T
Anyway, since there were too many people playing online because of school hoildays. So maybe next time I should try other event game coming out somehow.
(PS: remind me if I have chance to try another AuditionSEA event or other event under Asiasoft group) ^A^

Note: For those who want to know about this online game, visit to this website:http://www.auditionsea.com/

No comments: