Sunday, 23 December 2007

Winter dinner at Hougang Mall

On last Saturday(22/12/2007) was the Winter Day when most of Chinese families are garthing around for the dinner and having the peanut soup which including the small balls known as Tan Yan.(Sorry I not sure what is actually called.) Usually, before the end of the year for New Year's eve, I go to one of the relatives place with my family for the family dinner yearly. Till that recenly years, my mum hasn't gone to there these days as she isn't please with her sisters in-laws expect of my dad's younger sister from his family ever for almost 20 years now..... 0_0;; Only three sisters, me, my older sister and the younger sister have gone there with our dad for the winter season greeting.
But.... I wasn't willing to go there as I had got somethings to do later back home before the bedtime. So, leaving my dad alone for the visiting, the three of us, my mum, younger sister and myself went to Hougang Mall for the dinner(Sister wasn't with us as she had the X'mas party with her friends).

Well, this year Chistmas decode was very nice and the stage was very HUGE!! It was the tree house with surrounding of trees with birds and ever tree bird house and covered with white sonw on the roof. There was Satan Carlas inside of the house.I liked it this time. Hougang Mall had very creative idea to make for this year's Chistmas
We had our dinner at the Janpanese resturant on the second floor. Mine was seafood noodle with a cup of green tea. And we had good time ever after our meal. Before we had to go home, we bought some deresst from the sweet deresst store.
As we were leaving from the mall, the outside was raining like cats and dogs!! ><` Since we never brought umbrella, we went to MRT by walking under the shether and then went through tunner to the bus interchange before we took the bus back home.
At home, we had warm peanut soup with peanut balls before dad came home later. Ha ha.... quite enjoyment during the cold weather as these days it was raining season. But, sometimes you have to cover yourself with blanke if it's too cold for you. Maybe next year, I would have time to visit them for garthing dinner. CX

No comments: