Friday, 14 December 2007

Big collcetion of keychines surprise!!

I wasn't too sure how I got the collcetion of those keychines of the Loney Tunes before, but I did bought one of the drink together with the snack which was cost about $5 plus from the 7-Evlevn store. Whereven you buy for $5 and the above, you will get the Loney Tunes keychine for free. I know that might be good enough to be truth as there are total of 36 keychines of them including the X'mas set.
The only thing how to get many keychines as you get was when I bought for A-Cash card. Eh yeah, that card was 20,000 A-Cash as the X'mas edition. 0_0;;; OK, I know that this card was only found at the 7-Evlven outlets. But.... the only thing was the carher would gave me at least 8 keychines for $20. After I bought it from Compass Point, I got all eight of the keychines. Indeed many!

After week later, I went back to the same place to buy two cards of 20k A-Cash. And you guess what happened? The casher gave me at least not one, two but 16 of keychines!! There were alot of them after bought the two cards of 20K A-Cash thought..... So much stiffs didn't know what to do... So I got find way to get off these collcetion was about to give away to little kids of couse. But.... Hmmmm...... now, whom I suppose to give to? Maybe little nighbours or ever to younger couises... who knows, I would be given out to someothers one of these days. At the mean time, I would keep of these pictures that I scaned them that day earily on as for memory pictures. ^_^;;

No comments: