Thursday, 13 December 2007

Dinner Experience at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant

Last night(Thuresday, 13/12/2007), my family and I, myself went to the Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant at Vivo City (which was on the 2nd floor, #02-128) for family dinner.
We went to Vivo City from the Harbourfront's carpark. From the Harbourfront to Vivo City took us about 10 mintures for a walk. If you take MRT(North-East line) to Harbourfront, it usually take about 40 mintures from Sengkang. This would be quite long for a walk about 15 minture from the MRT to Vivo City. We walked from the second floor of the Harbourfront to the enterce of the Vivo City (the second floor).
When we went to this restaurant where selling Hong Kong food(Chinese food), there were many people had their dinner and number of other people queening outside of the restaurant. Quite good for the business but I wonder what the food would be taste like.
The menu had alot of those Chinese food including of snacks. Mmmmm.... that made me very hungry to EAT!! Uh..... still I was not so sure what to eat. Anyway, I picked that bake rice which was looked like a Chinese steamer to me. Hmmmm..... I wonder why.... -.-
Anyway, we had our drinks, Hong Kong's Milk Tea for two and other Almond Milk for two also. And we also had small cups of soup for four which were very cute to serve. There were cream corn soup and tomato soup. But liked the tomato soup as it had a tomato taste. The milk tea was quite nice for me but I liked the warm almond milk. Hee hee!! X) Later we had butter toast as out side dish. It was nice and very warm when served over. I had few pieces through.... >_o
Next serve, were a bowl of mushroom rice (pork) and four of bake rice (two of chicken, fish and beef). I liked the fish bake rice through but the beef meat for bake rice which my dad tried was not fully cook as it was chewing for me. A bit I think.....>A<;; The mushroom rice was very nice and the pork tasted like a little of raw..... XI
The most interesting item was the drinking glass mag which was looked like the huge bottle that you can drink by using the strew liked Ice Lemon Tea and the Ice Jelly drink. It was nice looking and also very useful too which was why people were drinking alot because of the glass mag.
I would be going back again next time to try the noodle dish. And if you want to go there and give a try is at the Vivo City on the second floor. Here's the address I just took the card from them:
Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant
#02-128, Vivo City, 1 Harbourfront Walk
Singapore 098585
Tel: +65 63768183 Fax: +65 63768193
Email:info@kimgary.com.my

No comments: