Saturday, 29 December 2007

Food Republie at Wisma centre

This week, I went to Orchard Road to look for the CD at HMV outline(Heeren). It was Saturday(29/12/2007) and I had happened drop-by at the Wisma for lunch(I hadn't taken my lunch at point of time after a train ride).As I enter the shopping centre, I was trying something new from the Food Republie as it was been opened for few years.So.... I gave myself a try. It was at the 4th floor(you have to use the escalate or a lift from first floor to get there) and it was very big food count I ever saw it before as it took almost half of the floor level area. Everything was old fashion from food stalls to chairs and tables and ever some old items from the 20's to the 30's too. Hmmm... that was interesting!! X)There were some people serving from snacks, bums to ever drinks as well. Hey~ that was suprised... ^_^
When I went there, they were so many people that day as it was weekend(oh... ever the hoildays as well) during the lunch time. I tried to find the seat but...... people already took the place before me. T~T Finally after finding the seat, that was one empty seat right next to the forgien couple and was asking them if someone else had took the seat. When they said that was no one sat there so very lucky I got my seat all right. XD Then I went around to see what I want for lunch. Since there were so many stalls to sell different kinds of food like homemade noodle, Thai food, India food and Hokkie Mee.... in the end, I bought the boiled soup with rice that was topped with meat and the steam egg. I was about to have my lunch, suddendy.... the wheather started to rain like cats and dogs. Oh man!! I forgot to bring my umbrella. oo;; Well, good thing was that it rained for short time while having my lunch. Hee hee!! ^_^
After lunch, I was thinking to buy the snack as I maybe wanted to have some light snack so I bought one from the Indian man who was carring the snacks including koropor which what I wanted for. As I was leaving from the food count, the escalate that was link in front of the door to the food count was not moving at all as I guessed it was jammed. So, I had to walk down as I find it a shortcut.
What made me think about the food count was that there were so many food to try and I would go back again if I have to for my lunch at another time. Meanwhile, I had just gone to the Heeren to buy the CD before went to my father's shop to help out. Just nice..... XD

No comments: